- Specially designed for Military, Law Enforcement, Search & Rescue and Outdoorsman
- The Rapid Response Activation Ring allows the user to select between the three various brightness levels and strobe function.
- Stainless steel Rapid Response Activation Ring, increased reliability and durability.
- Features JETBeam's new randomizing strobe--"Strobe Randomizer", taking strobe to a new level.
- Stainless steel bezels protect the head and tail cap from drops and impacts.
- Stainless steel crenulated bezel can be used as a glass breaker or defensive tool.
- Anti-roll design
- CREE XR-E R2 LED
- Max output of 240 Lumen with an effective range of 500+ yards
- New hybrid reflector specially designed for CREE LED, which allows for better beam quality, efficiency and throw capability.
- Features a redesigned high efficiency broad voltage drive circuit.
- Compatible with both CR123 batteries and 18650 rechargeable Li-ions.
- Floating positive end, designed for better battery contact.
- Built-in intelligent Li-ion rechargeable battery protection circuit.
- Impact-resistant meets US MIL-STD-810F accords.
- Meets IPX 8 waterproof standards
- RRT-1 Raptor can utilize the "RM-01" tactical pressure switch and other available accessories, which allows it to be used for a variety of missions.
- Dimension: Head Diameter 55mm, Tube Diameter25.4mm, Total Length 160mm
- Weight: 210g
OUTPUT & RUNTIME
- Using 2*CR123 batteries: 240 Lumens, 2 Hours
- Using 2*16340 batteries: 240 Lumens, 1 Hour
- Using 1*18650 battery: 240 Lumens, 3 Hours
- Using 2*CR123 batteries: 100 Lumens, 6 Hours
- Using 2*16340 batteries: 100 Lumens, 3 Hours
- Using 1*18650 battery: 100 Lumens, 8 Hours
- Using 2*CR123 batteries: 30 Lumens, 20 Hours
- Using 2*16340 batteries: 30 Lumens, 10 Hours
- Using 1*18650 battery: 30 Lumens, 25 Hours